Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aronjosip Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2014, 04:30 PM
    Harbor Breeze Wall remote not working - hand remote is. Model# UC-9050T
    I installed a Harbor Breeze wall remote some 6 months ago, model #UC-9050T. It also came with a separate hand held remote. Both units worked fine until one day the wall unit stopped working. None of the buttons work nor does the small red light turn on. The lower on/off switch still works and can shut off power after I use the hand remote to turn on either fan or light. I undid all the wiring connections on the wall unit and redid them - nothing has changed. Perhaps the unit is just broken/faulty?

Check out some similar questions!

I have a harbor breeze fan, light. The wall switch (UC-9050T) has stopped working.. [ 0 Answers ]

When it is turned on, the light on the fixture goes up and down as though I was pushing the light button. The fan does not work at all. Any one know what I shoud do? Thanks, Tim

Harbor Breeze ceiling fan wall remote and LCD remote [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I've just installed 2 harbor breeze fans that came with LCD remote. Everything works as they suppose to. 2 remotes controlling each fan with dip SW set up. Then, I thought it would be nice if I purchase the wall remote unit so that I do not have to search for remote all the time....

Harbor Breeze wall remote model uc-9050t battery location [ 2 Answers ]

When I try to turn on the light or the fan the LED light on the wall remote is dim. I need to replace the battery, but can't find the battery in the wall unit or in the black box in the fan. I pulled off the cap on the end of the black box but do not see the battery. Can someone help?

Harbor Breeze Remote Not Working [ 1 Answers ]

My girlfriend recently bought a house with one remote controlled Harbor Breeze fan. She said prior to moving in the remote was working perfectly. The remote does not work any function now. What should I check. The battery in the remote is new, and the indicator light responds when buttons are...

Harbor Breeze remote & wall control both? [ 3 Answers ]

Just purchased a Harbor Breeze Triton fan at Lowe's. It came with a remote. I purchased a spare remote, and a wall unit. The thing is, even though the dip switches are ALL set EXACTLY the same, I can never get more than ONE of the controls to work! If I install the transmitter from the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.