Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rechannlove Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2007, 03:40 PM
    Bankruptcy vs. foreclosure
    Bankruptcy vs. Foreclosure. Which has the most negative impact on the future of your credit?:
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 1, 2007, 04:49 PM
    Will vary from person to person, depending on the credit history of each.
    There are cases where actually going bankrupt has improved someone's credit.

In either case you will have terrible credit, so it is like asking a inmate on death row which way they want to die,
    theriedners Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2007, 06:27 PM
    Bankruptcy vs. Foreclosure. Which has the most negative impact on the future of your credit?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Foreclosure vs. Bankruptcy [ 6 Answers ]

My divorce papers have been signed by my ex and myself and I waiting for them to be signed by the judge and returned. The home we shared is in foreclosure and up for sale. I am debating whether to let it foreclose or file bankruptcy first. It has been for sale for 4 months now and I've given up...

Foreclosure vs Bankruptcy [ 4 Answers ]

How does a foreclosure look on your credit compaired to a bankruptcy? Which one hangs on to you longer? And with bankruptcy do you pay the bank back on any money left over that the bank could not sell the house for? "If the bank sells my place for $300,000 and I owe them $350,000" Will I pay the...

Foreclosure [ 2 Answers ]

I live in ga . And I am due to be foreclosed on jan. 2 2007 I need to pay 1300 in non negotable attorny fee's and 3000.00 To keep my property off the courthouse steps. I also have a second mortgage as well.

Help with foreclosure [ 3 Answers ]

The Bank just started my foreclosure. I put my house up for sale about three weeks ago hopeing it would sale. How much time does my house have on the market with me selling it before its to late. It has not went to the judge yet.

Foreclosure [ 5 Answers ]

Almost two years ago our bank foreclosed on our farm. It all started when my parents signed for a loan, believing it was five years. At the signing, my mother noticed it stated one year instead of five. She asked the loan officer, who they have known for years, why that was on there. She said that...

View more questions Search