Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HLVL50GOR Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2014, 05:56 PM
    Delete page in works newsletter format
    I have a 2nd page after my completed newsletter page. I tried clicking on parts of the blank page and clicking on "delete"

Check out some similar questions!

How do I delete locations from my climate column of my Yahoo page? [ 1 Answers ]

Over the years a number of locations have accumulated on my search for weather page. I can't find any way to delete them.

Pen Drive Write Protected? Can't Format, Delete,Copy. [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 8 gb pendrive. When I format the pendrive message came your pendrive is protected

I have a MacBook Pro.. how do I delete a page from a file? [ 1 Answers ]

I tried shading then deleting or cutting, sometimes the page prior deletes... it should be a simple move under Edit.. help!

Sending a picture to an advertisers set format page [ 12 Answers ]

Hello There I know how to attach pics. To e-mail but trying to do the same to an online advertiser has me beat. I am quite new to computers and although I have done a short course it didn't cover this. Roblloyd

Saving a web-page in the format it is displayed [ 2 Answers ]

I want to save web-pages in the format that they are displayed in the browser. I use Mozilla Firefox 3.0.3.I don't like to save the page from the browser window as it creates a folder along with the save file. Please suggest a good software or technique to do so. Thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.