Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tonylongland Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2014, 09:08 AM
    When I switch off power to the actuator does it spring back to auto
    My 3 port valve actuator only springs back a third of the way when I switch the power off, is this normal because the hot water out of the tap gets very very hot

Check out some similar questions!

How can I wire 2 lights controlled by a single switch with the power to the switch? [ 4 Answers ]

Need a wiring diagram showing how to wire 2 lights controlled by a single switch where the power comes in to the switch box.

New dimmer switch will not dim light - taking power from 3 way switch [ 2 Answers ]

New dimmer switch will not dim light - I am trying to hook up a dimmer switch in a electrical box that already contains a three way switch. I am trying to take power from the three way switch to power the new dimmer and light. The way it is hooked up now the new light works but will not dim with...

Just the lid switch or also actuator? [ 11 Answers ]

Since Febraury, I've had lid switch problems and have been running my 21? Year old Kenmore 110.81821100 washer with a pencil stuck into the lid switch hole. Well, as of yesterday that isn't working either. The washer filled up and agitated but never drained or spun, even with the pencil in the...

HEAT-OFF-COOL system switch - AUTO-ON fan switch [ 1 Answers ]

From an Email: ''Dear asklabman, I am a first time house ownere & having an issue with my Honeywell T8112 Programmable Thermostat. Thermostat has two switches for the fan - AUTO FAN & FAN ON switches and three switches for thes system, COOL, HEAT & System OFF modes. Yesterday we turned ON...

HEAT-OFF-COOL system switch - AUTO-ON fan switch. [ 2 Answers ]

Dear Gurus, I am a new house owner & not used to thermostats. We have Honeywell 8112D thermostat. We recently turned ON our Fan switch (in the thermostat). Now the fan is not turning off. It is continuously running even when the system is in OFF & Fan is in AUTO mode. We tried reducing the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.