Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jimwalsh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2007, 03:16 PM
    Ex girlfriend
    OK so here's the story, me and my ex girlfriend have been broken up for about a mont after a 5 month relationship. After the break up she said she never wants anything to do with me so what I do I call, and call, and call and all that does is drive her away, after this she says she wants even less to do with me so I just leaver her alone and cut off all contact with her whatsoever. And yesterday (march 31st) she tells me she wants to be "good" but she does not want to hang out. What my questios are how do I get her to want to hang out with me, and do I still have a chance to get back together with her? If so how

Thanks, jim
    Zeus2007 Posts: 36, Reputation: 5

Apr 2, 2007, 02:52 PM
    Run, don't even thinkk about it. You have a chance but only if yo say to her You want to be with her amd you can't be "good" cause she is in the driver seat and it's not 50/50 which is the only way it can work.
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Apr 2, 2007, 03:35 PM
    Its time to accept the harsh truth and start the transition to single life. Its hard but whatever doesn't kill us makes us stronger right? ;) More wary in the future and aware what we are looking for in a relationship and a person.

Treat your relationship as a life experience, you might not be able to treasure the memories you had right now but one day you will. Do not regret but learn and move on, as someone much better is just around the next corner.

You must try follow these: (be strong)

1) Abide by no contact, ignorance is bliss so don't go near the 'grape vine'
    2) Work on yourself entirely - hobbies, work, gym
    3) Ever wanted to do something in your life? Nows the time :)
    4) Spend more time with your friends and family and rewnew old social ties
    5) Box every memory away and stay away from your fav songs for now - when you can look at it without feeling ill - Ur halfway there!
    6) Time does heal :P It just takes a god dam while, but don't mope at home, go out, party, exercise - helps a hell of a lot
    7) Music helps
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Apr 2, 2007, 03:52 PM
    No you don't have a chance to get back together with her and there is no way of getting anyone to want to hang out with you. And why would you want to try and force someone to hang out with you anyway. Wouldn't you prefer to hang with someone who wants to be there?

Forget her and move on.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 3, 2007, 09:47 PM
    Forget it and move on by leaving her alone and going back to enjoying your life without her. Don't waste time trying to figure out how to get her back, that's her choice to make.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My old girlfriend... [ 21 Answers ]

Okay so this girl liked me 4 about a year and I had 2 turn her down so many times but when I finally asked her out and liked her back she dumped me after a few weeks I think maybe a month now I think the reason she doesn't like me is cause she likes the fact that I like her and if she did decide...

What to do about my girlfriend? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm not sure exactly what this site is for.. but I'm just looking for some advice on this. My girlfriend whome I want to marry.Shes 24. She is a troubled person. Has a lot of hurt inside her because she was sexualy abused by her father. She has trouble opening up and when she does she pushes me...

My girlfriend [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I would like to know how to make my girlfreind deel special we are both 14 and I need help please I really love her

My girlfriend [ 4 Answers ]

Hi My girlfriend is a cutter She did in the past, then stopped, then after meeting a friend of hers Who still does she started again. Now I will admit that when I found out I did flip out a bit and I probably shouldn't of but now she won't talk to me, and I have been trying my best to help her...

View more questions Search