Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ahens26 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2014, 10:02 PM
    Java programming
    Hello,

I am a Computer Science and Engineering student. As a part of my academic curriculum, I need to complete a project. I chose Development in Java platform. My project is regarding automating regression testing in an organization. The user should be able to log into a database by keying in his credentials and gain access to the same. Then, he/she should be able to perform a set of queries to find out which document has been tested and whether a release has been made. I thought of doing the same using JDBC on Eclipse and connecting to the Oracle Database. The GUI which has the queries as options also accepts inputs from the user which must be passed to the database. I thought of developing the GUI using JavaFX. However, I am not sure as to how I am supposed to go ahead with the code. Can you please help me out?

Thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

Java programming [ 0 Answers ]

I have to solve few programs in java... I just need the code Question 2 . Write a progam that reads a set of integers and then finds and prints a) The sum of the even and odd integers. b) The average of the even and odd integers. c) Highest and lowest of the even and odd integers....

Java Programming [ 2 Answers ]

Difference between swings and applets.

Java programming [ 1 Answers ]

Read the following statements and explain why it is either true or false 1. The garbage collection mechanism is platform dependent 2.you can suggest when garbage collection will run but you cannot be certain when it will take place. 3.a reference to a primitative variable is eligble for...

Java programming [ 1 Answers ]

Read the following statements and explain why it is either true or false 1. The garbage collection mechanism is platform dependent 2.you can suggest when garbage collection will run but you cannot be certain when it will take place. 3.a reference to a primitative variable is eligble for...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.