Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jessicanguyen12 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2014, 11:47 PM
    @mogrann I haven't got rid of the guilt, honestly I think this guilt will be stuck with me for the rest of my life. I don't have a therapist, but I'll most likely ask my parents to get me one, and counseling will be involve. This happen 3/4 years ago. I'm 15. It's better off for me to face the consequences than running away from something I have done wrong. But thank you for your help, and honesty.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2014, 06:08 AM
    "It's better off for me to face the consequences than running away from something I have done wrong." - With that kind of an attitude I doubt that you will need to have guilt stuck to you for the rest of your life. It doesn't need to be that way especially if you admit it so that all parties can heal. Therapy will help you with that too.

And I have to say, to see a 15 year old accept responsibility for something is very refreshing. Trust me - in a few years this will be a distant memory for your both as you continue on your journey. Well done!

Quote Originally Posted by jessicanguyen12 View Post
    @mogrann I haven't got rid of the guilt, honestly I think this guilt will be stuck with me for the rest of my life. I don't have a therapist, but I'll most likely ask my parents to get me one, and counseling will be involve. This happen 3/4 years ago. I'm 15. It's better off for me to face the consequences than running away from something I have done wrong. But thank you for your help, and honesty.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 17, 2014, 07:33 AM
    @Oliver. I surely know you weren't judging. My comment was meant particularly for Jessica. I applaud her tenacity in getting to the bottom of this ! This is not going to be an easy road for her.
    jessicanguyen12 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2014, 01:37 PM
    @Oliver thank you, I really hope all the things I caused will be healed.
    @Tickle thank you, and that's true, It won't be easy. There probably will be a lot of judgment towards me. Also, will my doctor guide my sister and I to the right path (counseling, therapy) if I told to her what happen?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this considered molestation? [ 1 Answers ]

When I was about 7 years old a boy from my street about 11 years old, who I knew and sometimes played out with, asked me and my younger bother to lie on the grass with him, he said we were going to play a game and got his penis and he told my brother to get his penis and asked me to put them in my...

Molestation by neighbor or not [ 7 Answers ]

I have always believed my neighbor did something to me, but I don't know for sure. I only have a few flashbacks of scenes in my head, that have been there since I was young. I don't know if I should go into detail about them or not, I mean I don't mind writing about it, but don't know if I...

Possible child molestation? [ 6 Answers ]

Okay so? I have been divorced for 7 years, that is also the age of my beautifull daughter jess. My ex-husband david was in her life until she was two. Then I was in a relationship with a wonderful man jason for 4 years. 4 years in which the ex-husband was not in her life at all. Now that I am not...

Sexual molestation [ 9 Answers ]

How many years does a teen have to report acts of sexual molestation?

View more questions Search