Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eddie48 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2014, 04:09 PM
    I have a 1998 izusu hombre.where is the fuel tank pressure sensor located .
    I need to replace the fuel tank pressure sensor on my 1998 isuzu hombre.but I don't know where is located at.can you help.is the circuit low voltage.
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Jan 18, 2014, 05:55 AM
    That sensor is normally located on the top of the fuel tank. That would require draining and dropping the fuel tank. Voltage will be zero at this point because you should have already disconnected the negative battery terminal.
    This would be a very big job for a DIYer in the driveway.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where is the evaporator emissions sensor located on a 1998 chevy cavalier [ 1 Answers ]

Where is the evaporator emissions sensor located on a 1998 Chevrolet cavalier?

Where is the Barometric Pressure Sensor located on a carburated 1990 mazda b2200 [ 0 Answers ]

I've been told that I may have to replace the barometric pressure sensor on my 1990 mazda b2200,(carburated),the vehicle runs rough at different environments,lakeside&heights,etc.I need the specific location of sensor, and description if possible.Thank You!

Fuel injection on 1994 izusu trooper [ 2 Answers ]

Hello thank you I put a new engine in my izusu trooper the one I took out had a bad knock but it run put the new one in will only run when I squirt gas into intake checked fuel...

P0452 EVAP Emission Control Pressure.sensor low for 98 Isuzu Hombre [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1998 Isuzu Hombre (2wd) 2.2L. My "Service Engine Soon" light came on yesterday. I had the code checked at the local autozone store and it came back with P0452 EVAP Emission Control System Pressure Leak Sensor Low. What does this mean? Also, as an FYI, I had my fuel pump replaced in...

View more questions Search