Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prettyinpinkmom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2014, 01:24 PM
    I need to clean the nicotine out of my system
    I will be going for neck surgery but I had to quit smoking at first I tried an e cig with none mg and of course that raised it. So I stopped smoking this morning since I found out the test showed I had 99% nicotine in system? So will 12 8 oz of water help clean me out along with not smoking?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 15, 2014, 01:28 PM
    Nicotine levels reduce very quickly, often clear within a few days.
    Drinking copious water will not help this process.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 15, 2014, 01:30 PM
    Be honest with the doctor... tell them now, they might have to postpone the surgery until it is out of your system...
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 15, 2014, 03:42 PM
    Nicotine in your system does not disappear over a matter of days. Water will not help. Smoothy is correct, talk to your doctor, your surgery has to be postponed; they have to be able to assist you with this problem. When is your surgery, which should have been my first question?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I clean depo contraceptives from my body system [ 1 Answers ]

I just got married and I'm currently on contraceptives,the injection called depo and its due for two months and I want a baby now.how do I clean it out?

Sewer system clean outcover locations? [ 2 Answers ]

How far of a distance from the house are they located

Getting Your System Clean [ 1 Answers ]

How Long Does It Take For Lortabs & Paxil To Get Out Of Your System

Wipe system clean [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Dell inspiron 1405 notebook with Windows XP in it. It didn't come with any reinstall cd's. It ia all on the hard drive. I want to wipe it clean and start over fresh with it. I can't remember how to do this. Have any answers for me?

Clean my system of cociane [ 5 Answers ]

I am suppose to have surgery in two days but to have it I must submit to a drug test . I have used cocaine in the pass few days and need to clear my system can any body help me this could be the end of my marriage and doctors taking care of me:(

View more questions Search