Ask
    star53child Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2014, 01:18 PM
    One of the front wheel will not turn on a 1995 honda accond
    Put a water pump on and one of the front wheel will not turn
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Jan 15, 2014, 02:40 PM
    Driver's side wheel? The disk brake pads may not be releasing. Remove the caliper, clean the caliper pins and slides, and lubricate with silicone grease. Force the piston into the caliper, using a disk brake spreader, after removing the cap to the master cylinder reservoir. Ensure the pads fit properly and lubricate the ears. If the problem is that the wheel will not rotate left to right, check the lower and upper ball joints, as well as the outer tie-rod end. Replace, if necessary.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jan 15, 2014, 02:42 PM
    Did you take the wheel off to do the water pump? When you put the wheel back on, did you tighten the lug nuts evenly?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 15, 2014, 05:37 PM
    If it is like a CRV pump, you pulled the front wheel. Leave any tools on the rotor? Pulled a drum off a non working Saab once and found a 10mm socket in there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Craftsman Lawn Tractor Steering Issue.Left Front Wheel will turn too far [ 14 Answers ]

Model 917.252522 When turning to the right no problem... when turning to the left if too sharp the left front wheel will turn further than the right and cock almost perpendicular to the front to rear centerline of the tractor... This evening I removed the wheel expecting to see a bad bearing...

Honda Big Red 200es Front Wheel Bearing [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering what the part number is for the front wheel bearing on the Honda 200es three wheeler. Thanks in advance!

1995 Honda Civic HELP changing front wheel bearing and seal and half shaft [ 3 Answers ]

I was told my car needs the front left wheel bearing and seal (510015) changed and both front half shafts. Can any one explain to me how I could do this?

99 honda accord front wheel noise [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 99 honda accord with about 180000 I have a noise coming from my front left tire it only happens when I turn to the right its kind of like a errrrring noise I think it could be my hub or wheel bearing any suggestions?

View more questions Search