Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    diggerman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2014, 12:22 PM
    406 has no power to rear light fuse
    I have no rear lights/side/number plate lights working checked fuses OK but found I have no power to the fuses
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Jan 15, 2014, 02:44 PM
    . Check all under hood and under dash fuses with a test light or multimeter--visual inspection is not good enough.

. Check the ignition switch for wear, pitting, or melting.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't locate rear fuse [ 1 Answers ]

Put a new battery in my 2005 model 615 yardman riding mower (50 inch deck) and evidently had not fully secured the battery strap. Heard a loud pop in the rear (battery area) and immediately died. I'm guessing I either blew a fuse or fouled a spark plug. I'm new to doing my own maintenance on this...

On my dodge ram 2002 I don't have a power to come to the fuse box on some fuse. [ 1 Answers ]

I don't have a tail light, but I have turn signal,stop light and from light but not tail light , some fuse are good but noy juice come to the fuse box.

Why doesn't my rear power windows work on my 92 Mercury Sable? [ 1 Answers ]

Everything else works. I've checked all fuses, tore apart the dash, door panels, rear seat, lifted carpeting looking for broken wires. Would both right and left rear window motors go bad at the same time? Can anyone help?

Lost power in three rooms, changed fuse, swaped with a fuse I know works and still? [ 1 Answers ]

The fuse box is an old school with the 15 amp and 20 amp screw in fuses. Everything else in the house works and I have changed it out a ouple of times with a fuse that does work what would be my next step?

Power out, but not a fuse [ 4 Answers ]

I was working in the garage and the power went out but I didn't blow a fuse. What could be the problem?

View more questions Search