Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LBChemistry Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2014, 08:50 AM
    Rhodamine - Chemical process
    What does the following mean?

Rhodamine B is a useful fluorochrome for medical histology due to its fluorescent properties in ultraviolet light. It ejects an electron onto TiO2, which is then scavenged by O2 forming the O2- radical anion. This anion ultimately becomes the OH radical. A pH-independent process degrades Rhodamine B in TiO2 dispersions containing no dodecylbenzenesulfonate. The compound has been incorporated in a FRET system based on lanthanide-doped nanoparticles for monitoring biological effects.

What is the chemical process for Rhodamines?

Check out some similar questions!

June Smith, a process engineer, has sold her 15-year patent for a new etching process [ 7 Answers ]

June Smith, a process engineer, has sold her 15-year patent for a new etching process to Silica Labs, Inc. In return, she has received $500,000 in cash and, based on its value on the sale date, $200,000 in common stock in Silica Labs. The stock is forecasted to double in market value over the...

Chemical Reactions: Balanced Chemical Equations [ 1 Answers ]

How do you do a structural diagram of reactant molecules 2 no + )2 -> 2no3 Structural digram of product molecules

Fluorescein and rhodamine b [ 2 Answers ]

What is the role of fluorescein and rhodamine b? Describe in one word.

[HELP]gr11 chemistry - predicting chemical reactions and balancing chemical equations [ 5 Answers ]

hey can nebody help me with my chemistry hmwk? i dun really get it... :confused: thanks! For each of the following reactions, determine what the products of each reaction will be. When you have predicted the products, balance the equation and use a table of solubility products to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.