Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mexicanachica811 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2007, 02:29 PM
    Mexico boy
    OK well awhile ago I went to mexico I have family so there. So went we were over there this one kid send some one to go tell me that he want to go walking wit me. I mexico that mean a guy likes you. My little sister heard and she was like no, no. the guy was still standing there waiting for what I thought I said that I didn't even no that guy.so he went go tell the guy what I said he the guy was good hanging out with my cousin tony. We are about the same age. Well the guy comes back to tell me what the other guy said. To told me that the guy want to get to no me. I just smile at the guy and my little was like no no she doesn't like him. But I did think he was really cute. His name I lalin. Well the next day I was walking by myself and I saw lalin walking with 2 other guys one was my cousin beto and other kid as only like 9 years old his name is ivan and well ivan came up to me was like yea lalin thinks you are really cute. I just smiled at lalin. Well then later on that day I went to this fair and well he was there I went on a lot of rides with him and well when it was almost over he ASKED ME OUT!! :D well I said yea. Well the next day I didn't see him and well the day after that I saw him but he didn't talk to me he would just smile at me. That whole week I saw him but he would not talk to me just smile at me. Just this one time when I was walking and one of his friends told him to walk me home and he did but I whole way it was quiet. Well 3 day before we left we went to my uncle's wedding. At the party lalin was there! :) I was so happy. At the party my cousin tony came up to me to tell me that lalin thought I was really pretty and that he is in love with me and he loved me from the first time he saw me. But my dad was there so he couldn't tell me. And tony also told me he has not talked to me because he is shy and because he is scared of my dad. Well later that night we went outside to talk and well then he gave me a bracelet so I could always member him. My dad saw me and yelled at me to get back inside. After that he was really scared of my dad. He kept asking me to dance but I had to say no because of my dad. Well the day I was leaving he talked to me a lot more. And beto told me that he told his whole school that he is really in love with me and that he is going out with me. I found it so cute. Well now its been 9 weeks sees I have been to mexico and there has not been one day that I have not thought about him. I really miss him and then the other day my cousin steph told me that when she went to mexico he liked her too but that she didn't like him. I think that she could be making it up because but even if she is not I no that he liked me more and tony said that he HATES steph and he was hooking me up with lalin and tony was telling like everyone that we are going out. It been 9 week and I'm still in love with him. Ill be going back to mexico in the summer if I don't go to summer school and I'm trying my best not to go. I member every little thing about him his hair his jacket the way he talks the way he smiles everything. What should I do just forget about him or stay with him??
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2007, 02:36 PM
    You did not say ages here, but it sounds like teen or even preteen. If this boy cannot even talk to your Dad, what kind of boy is this? That he does not even show honor to your parents. That he does not even show enough honor to you, that he would not come and speak to your Father? He wants to play and does not want to get caught. See? He will like a lot of girls yet in his life. He will says he loves a lot of girls yet too. The attention is sweet, yes. But since you have been back, no letter from him? What is he hiding?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Religion in Mexico [ 7 Answers ]

Does anyone know what the religion in mexico was before catholicism? I've been searching Google a lot, and can't find anything. I found one link about mayans, but I don't need that. I need help.:)

War with mexico [ 5 Answers ]

Why did the u.s. want California

Enforcing childsupport from Mexico [ 5 Answers ]

Need to force parent to help pay for son. He lives in La Barca Mexico and I live in California U.S. It is only right that the parent in Mexico helps out with his son and he just settled a workers comp case but my son receives nonthing. Any advice on how to get action done. Please

View more questions Search