Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jibayojb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2014, 01:27 PM
    How can I get copies of old child support checks?
    I need to be able to get copies of checks witten to my ex wife for child support
    From jan 2002 to aug 2003 bank name is bank of america and account is still in operation? How can I get this
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Jan 14, 2014, 01:39 PM
    Call the bank and ask how to get copies of old checks. If they have them on file they may be able to send you images for a fee. However many banks in those days actually returned cancelled checks to the account owner, so they may not have images available. Call and ask.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can child support levy a bank account if you are paying child support weekly [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriends name is on my checking acct. He also has his own account. He is paying weekly child's support from his pay check to the state of NH by court order. Massachusetts child support put a levy on all of my account and all of his account. None of the money ($1669.90) in my account was his. I...

I owe back child support, will child support garnish the whole tax return? [ 3 Answers ]

Will child support garnish the whole tax return?

IL Social Security regs. Vs. CA Child Support law - should child get checks? [ 12 Answers ]

I am the non-custodial parent living in Illinois & having a child support case in CA which started in 1998. I filed for Soc.Sec. Disability in Illinois, was approved in 2006 and awarded 5 years of retroactive benefits. My child received a lump sum check based on my retroactive benefits and has...

How do I find out why child support retuning checks [ 2 Answers ]

Over the last six months off an on child support has been sending over payment checks. This has never happen in the past out of all the years that I have been paying c.s. how do I go about finding out what's going on

View more questions Search