Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tom short Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2014, 10:13 PM
    Firefox email help
    I would like to know how to send an email I have from 1 person & send it on to another in Firefox emails.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 13, 2014, 11:40 PM
    Simply forward it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Firefox crashed, I deleted, trying to make IE default to download Firefox again [ 0 Answers ]

I had some virus problems that I fixed. I went to Firefox to open it up but it would not open up saying that it crashed unexpectedly and I had to send report which I did. I tried fixing it but did not work. So I uninstalled Firefox thinking I would be able to go to Internet explorer and download...

My Ex Hacked into my email Account and changed the password and alternet email address [ 1 Answers ]

My email that was broken into was [email protected] and the alternet email address was [email protected]. My password and alternet email address was changed I think he might of even closed the account I have a lot of important contacts on that account it there any way you can reset the password...

Can't open word document downloaded from email on Firefox [ 1 Answers ]

I am unable to open any downloaded MS word documents from email in Firefox. I get a message that word unable to open, security issue. This doesn't happen in Safari.

Firefox does not print more than one page of email [ 1 Answers ]

Please help- when I print my email message it only prints one page. My Lexmark printer is set to print all pages- Fit to Page. I never had this problem with IE.

View more questions Search