Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vixensmom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2014, 02:25 PM
    1991 honda accord s light stays on car doesn't want to shift to 2nd gear
    1991 Honda accord ex s light stays on car does not want to shift into second gear.

Check out some similar questions!

1991 honda accord lx , when u shift to drive it cuts off and N/S light blinks [ 1 Answers ]

Have a 91 honda accord. Sometime will have a hard time to start up . Will crank but not fire up.. when it does start will idle normal @ 1000rpm. But once u shift from park to drive the engine dies. And the (normal/sports) indicator green light on the dash starts blinking. Car won't start again...

1998 honda accord car stays on when car ignition is off? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 1998 honda accord and when I turn the key off the car stays on and doesn't shut off

1993 honda accord won't turn over.flashing D on gear shift [ 2 Answers ]

Sometimes the D or drive light flashes while car is in park, not started but when trying to start it cranks but won't turn over, already replaced distributor, but what in the heck does the D or drive light for the gear shift have to do with the car not starting??

Car doesn't shift into drive gear [ 4 Answers ]

Have a 97 ford taurus.. I was driving when I heard a click noise and then I wasn't able to accelerate. I put it in parking and then tried to get into drive but it won't go into drive. It moves into reverse and neutral, but doesn't move in reverse. What might be the problem? Transmission failure?

Honda Civic '95 Automatic gear doesn't shift out of Park [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I've a Honda Civic '95 - it doesn't shift out of "Park" unless I use the key to do a "Shift Lock Release". What could be the problem?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.