Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hellokittyj4 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2014, 06:17 AM
    3 weeks don't know how to stop bleeding
    I went to doctor. Been under stress. Period won't stop. Been on it 3 weeks. I'm taking iron pills, b12. Did have colon cancer being only 35 but I have been in remission for 3 years now. Can anyone help?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jan 13, 2014, 09:19 AM
    You've been to a doctor, what did they say? You've also been stressed, which can greatly affect your period, but it is usually on the late period not constant period. I don't think the colon cancer would have much to do with it unless you're taking medications for it.

This is far too complex to be able to deal with on this site. You need to see your doctor.
    kiyomi Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2014, 10:52 AM
    Is it possible you have a Urinary Tract infection? In the past I had a Urinary Tract infection level 3 that caused me to have my period for a few weeks. If this is the case you will need antibiotics. Also if that turns out to be the case drink cranberry juice no sugar added... This could also be an indicator that you have a slight hormone imbalance. You should be seen by your physician asap.
    hellokittyj4 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2014, 05:35 AM
    Thanks everyone . Doctors says its stress going through a lot will go back for another visit soon.says.my test results great trying to get away from stress. Thanks everyone this website is great new here:-)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding going on 2 weeks [ 1 Answers ]

I had my daughter on February 28, 2013 and bled for almost 10 weeks until I got some hormone pills from dc to stop them. Well it finally stopped and on May 3rd I went to the doctor and got my depo provera shot. Everything was great till the 18th when I started bleeding. I thought it was just my...

Is it normal to completely stop bleeding three weeks after having a baby? [ 2 Answers ]

I had my son a month and a half ago and just three weeks after having him I stopped bleeding and after that I started going back to my normal day to day life and I have been having sex, I still haven't had a period and I'm starting to get worried that I may be pregnant because I don't know when my...

Bleeding at 7 weeks [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I'm 36 I had one misscarage already I'm 7 weeks pregnant now I got no cramping I'm bleeding but only when I wipe no clumps in the blood my pelves is a bit sore got an u/s Wednesday am I misscarrin again what's my chances of not losing the baby

My gsd is biting me worse at twelve weeks than at eight weeks I'm tired of bleeding [ 21 Answers ]

My german shephard puppy is bitting me worse at twelve weeks than ever before. I'm tired of bleeding every time I try to put the leash on her I have no other choice than to use my own method of breaking her of this bad habbet unless some one can give some addvice she is going to get the flyswatter...

View more questions Search