Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    curiousintn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2014, 12:50 PM
    Movie about a young guitar that moves to the city, joins a band, keyboard player od's
    Thought I saw this movie once in the 80's. Young guitar player moves to the city, joins a band, the keyboard player gets jealous and o d's just before a battle of the bands. Any ideas?

Check out some similar questions!

Name of movie where mental patient joins band [ 0 Answers ]

Need to know the name of a movie where a mental patient joins a band, I think the comes to the mental institution to perform and a patient is mistaken for a band member and is allowed to leave. He then travels around meeting different people. Preaching in a church and other misadventures. Kind of...

The name of the movie with a young Indian girl who moves in with her dad [ 1 Answers ]

A young girl has to move in with her dad, and he is mean to her. He cares more about his girlfriend then her. She ends up spending time with her older neighbor who is married and he ends up molesting her. Her dad is really racist against her black boyfriend she has in school.

Old movie young boy runs away 2 joins the circus, meets up with this medicine man [ 2 Answers ]

I remember that there's a dog involved, the movie is the boy's name I think

Title of the movie with guitar player? [ 2 Answers ]

The movie is from 90's, I think. Part of the story is about young man, electric guitar player who is trying to brake through with his band. The famous scene from that movie is when he play guitar in front of his house, early in the morning and from the other side of the city some other person also...

Guitar player in the movie The Searchers [ 1 Answers ]

Was the guitar player (small part) in the movie The Searchers (1956), with John Wayne, Chet Atkins?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.