Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paewc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2014, 12:36 PM
    1901 Phoenix singer sewing machine cabinet parts
    Where can we find parts for a 1901 singer Phoenix treadle sewing machine and it's cabinet?

Check out some similar questions!

I was gvn a 1934 electric singer sewing machine w/wooden cabinet wnt 2 know value [ 0 Answers ]

I was gvn(a friend)a 1934 electric singer sewing machine am curious to know what it is worth?

What is the value of a 1944 singer sewing machine, type 66 with cabinet and manual [ 1 Answers ]

what is the value of a 1944 singer sewing machine, type 66 with cabinet and original manual. Also has some accessories that go with it.

1940 Singer Sewing Machine in Full Size Cabinet with Stool/working condition [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Singer Sewing Machine 1940 AF499673 and would like to know if anybody has any idea what the value may be.

Singer Sewing Machine Missing Parts. From Where Can They Be Ordered? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a singer sewing machine model # AK546592 that is missing the 2 hex set screws (approx. 1/4" long) that holds the machine onto the two pins that allow the machine to fold down into the cabinet (without falling to the ground). Does anyone know the best place to order these two set screws. ...

Singer sewing machine parts [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have acquired a 1917 Singer Sewing Machine, and I am looking for parts. Any ideas as to where I could locate some parts for it. It is a model 127. I am specifically looking for a caster for the bottom of the frame, a belt that goes from the treddle to the actual machine and a knob for one of...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.