Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PattiW Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2014, 04:16 PM
    Tiny white bugs with long legs, that run really fast and are attracted to food
    I have tiny whitish bugs that run really fast. Ant spray doesn't seem to faze them. They are attracted to food. Sometimes just a few but sometimes lots. I have them in my kitchen for last couple months but also outside on a table we do not eat at. They are driving me nuts. They don't like the smell of Clorox spray.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jan 11, 2014, 03:29 AM
    First question: What part of the world are you in? Different places have different native specxies.

Do they look anything like these?
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tiny white bugs and damp help [ 8 Answers ]

We live in a basement flat and the biggest problem seems to be in the bedroom and not as bad elsewhere. We constantly have the dehumidifier on in the bedroom apart from when we're sleeping. There is a built in cupboard in the bedroom and I've had to bin some leather bags covered in mold and some...

Tiny white bugs [ 2 Answers ]

Yesterday I took my vacuum out of the closet and it was coved with really tiny white bugs. I've been finding them everywhere in the closet today. There really hard to see it looks just like dust but if you look really close you can see them moving. And there in big groups. Plzz help I have an 18...

Tiny white bugs in room [ 0 Answers ]

Little white things walking around there on my cloths everywhere in my room TV xbox etc. there like little granuals very small but loads of them.

Tiny white bugs [ 0 Answers ]

They are very small on my coby tablet screen I think there mites. But they don't have wings but they have 6 legs

What are these tiny white bugs? [ 2 Answers ]

I worked on a chicken farm last year, and I got an infestation in the carpets clothes,etc I had to wash and disinfect everything but now a year on I'm finding them again in clothes, they are very hard to see and they are white with reddy orange heads, please help it's getting me down and it makes...

View more questions Search