Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    plowtan Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2014, 08:04 AM
    Manual for Radar Dectector BEL super wideband with laser plus BEL 580i
    M lo0oking for the operating Manual for Radar Dectector BEL super wideband with laser plus BEL 580i
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jan 10, 2014, 08:17 AM
    That thing is nearly 18 years old. I did a Google search and could find nothing for manuals. I don't think you're going to find one too easily. I also wonder if it would even be useful anymore as I'm sure the speed trap technology has advanced over the last 2 decades.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Troy Bilt Super Bronco Manual [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2006 Troy Bilt Super Bronco riding lawn mower, need to know if their is any fuses in the wireing to prevent it from starting, I have checked the battery and soliniod, and they are working fine, but when you go to turn on the ignition key and try to start it, no click, no nothing. Thank you

2006 troy-bilt super bronco manual and diagram [ 1 Answers ]

I have just replaced a small drive belt,now when I go to give it gas,the gas pedel just doesn't want to move.After l take a closer look I seen that there is a spring missing that controls the speed pedal,what is it that is missing how big of a spring in length , etc..

I have calculated dividend yield and the capital gains yield for the ffg question bel [ 1 Answers ]

Consider four different shares, all of which have a required return of 15 percent and a most recent dividend of R4,50 per share. Shares A, B, and C are expected to maintain constant growth rates in dividends for the foreseeable future of 10 percent, 0 percent and -5 percent per year, respectively....

Laser gun set that is not Laser Tag [ 2 Answers ]

I own a World of Wonder Laser Tag set, but I am trying to find another brand that was a green gun, connected via a cord to a headset. The target was in the headset, and when shot, it would vibrate, like a rumble pak on an N64 controller. I liked the concept cause it is much harder to hide your...

View more questions Search