Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    6004sh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2007, 11:47 AM
    I cannot print web pages
    I have a lexmark X3350. I can print anything offline but when online I can't print anything. I have tried using the "file" section for printing, but when I click on print, nothing happens, I don't even get the box which details the printer and page nos, etc. please help as this is driving me mad, :mad:
    vdwind Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2007, 10:26 PM
    Do you mean you can print web pages offline, and cannot print them online?? Do not mark the "file" checkbox, if you have makrd it, this means thet the web page should be saved in a file on your hard disk. So uncheck that checkbox. Select the proper printer in the print dialog - the printer status should be IDLE. Then go printing. You can select a part of the web page using the mouse, then at print dialog is activeted the print selection option, try this also. Tell me the result, please!
    kingofcha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2007, 08:07 PM
    When I go to print from webpages on the internet, they come out in computerese or what looks to be html code. How do I print what I want from the internet??
    vdwind Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2007, 09:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofcha
    When I go to print from webpages on the internet, they come out in computerese or what looks to be html code. How do I print what I want from the internet???
    Whay is your printer model, the same as above or another? You maybe have wrong driver installed??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Web pages [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently reverted back to standard internet explorer and find that some web pages are not displayed properly i.e.. My login slots are hidden below the displayed page and various images that should show do not. Help:confused:

Web pages [ 3 Answers ]

None of my web pages are opening up properly its loading up so far and then saying done. Even if I hit refresh the page still won't load... any help would be helpful!

Unable to Open Certain Web Pages [ 1 Answers ]

I have both FF & IE on my XP computer. Two weeks ago I had Cable DSL installed & it seems the computer is more sluggish now. Is it possilbe they changes something in the set up? Before we used High Speed through the phone company. I have Trend Micro Running, Microsoft Antispyware AdAware SE...

Printer won't print web pages! [ 3 Answers ]

My HP psc 1200 series all-in-one printer works fine offline, but will not print webpages. When I try to print a web page, nothing happens... no error message... NOTHING! I've talked with HP support, no luck. I've downloaded all the latest service packs for IE, no luck. Everything is connected!...

Automatically Maximize Web Pages [ 1 Answers ]

Hi-- I'm using 98SE--when I open a web page, it doesn't come up maxamized--have to go to box at top for each page--thanks--

View more questions Search