Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jitti Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2014, 10:32 AM
    Tension
    My last date of periods ( 13 dec to 17 dec) Me and my bfrnd tried for sex in bathroom on 31 dec, but due to uncomfortable position he inserted 2-3 times for 30 secs in me, he did not ejaculate but he was rubbing my vagina after rubbing his penis, can I get pregnant from pre c** now I am 2days late ,please help me
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jan 9, 2014, 10:43 AM
    So you didn't learn from this the last time?

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/pregna...ml#post3584116

Jan 9, 2014, 11:36 AM
    What do you mean?
    Entomology Expert

Jan 9, 2014, 11:48 AM
    I mean that you asked this a few months ago...almost the same question, and you got answers there but you're still playing games and taking chances.

So the answer is yes, you could be pregnant but are you? We don't know.

You should stop playing adult games until you are ready to take adult responsibility.

Jan 9, 2014, 12:03 PM
    FYI- my previous question was not excatly same, am not playing any games, but yes in the heat of moment sometimes you don't know where are you going. I just thought to ask bcoz am really nervous, but could know people are here not ready you help you in this situation, anyway thanks for your reply.
    Entomology Expert

Jan 9, 2014, 12:11 PM
    Your previous question was so similar. Close enough that the minor details make no difference. What you did and the end result are still the same.

And not knowing where you are going is what is going to cause you problems...responsibility is key.

And there are people here willing to help and answer...I did....but the thing is that we don't just answer your direct question. We also try to help you see the overall picture. In this overall picture, yes, you are playing games and you will eventually pay the price if you don't learn your lesson first.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jan 9, 2014, 01:27 PM
    Simple. If the penis goes into the vagina, regardless of what birthcontrol you are using, you can get pregnant. Birthcontrol lessens that chance. If he didn't ejaculate in you, then the chance is less, but not by much. Second, two days late isn't late at all. If you are two weeks late then you should take a test. Most home pregnancy tests have a high false negative rate up to that point.

Lastly, as Odinn7 pointed out, you've asked this question before. It doesn't matter where or what the circumstances are, if you put a penis in a vagina, like the way he put his penis into your vagina, you can get pregnant especially when you're doing NOTHING to prevent this. If you are scared and don't want to become pregnant then you have two choices. First being to stop putting penises in your vagina; especially without protection or some way of stopping pre-ejaculate from entering you. Second is to carry protection or insist that any man that wants to put his penis in your vagina have a condom.

You're setting yourself up to get a STD as well as getting pregnant. Some STDs can be cured but quite a few can't. Do you want to take that chance? You need to be more educated and smarter about letting penises touch your vagina.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 9, 2014, 03:53 PM
    AMEN." Heat of the moment?" That's why a condom in his wallet or your pocketbook is at least some protection.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tension [ 1 Answers ]

from the equation F=mv/r

Is this cause by tension or can it be serious? [ 5 Answers ]

Whenever I go through extreme times of mental and emotional stress I get Horrible dizzy spells that can last anywhere from 10sec-20minutes Pressure headaches, it feels like someone is blowing a ballon in my face Tenderness, my whole body is sore like im bruised I'm either too warm or too...

How much tension? [ 1 Answers ]

:) How much tension must a rope withstand if it is used to accelerate a 1046 kg car horizontally along a frictionless surface at 1.21 m/s2?

Tension [ 1 Answers ]

A 38.6 kg sign is suspended by two wires, as the drawing shows. Find the tension in wire 1 and in wire 2. http://www.webassign.net/[email protected]/[email protected]

View more questions Search