Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Munoz Family Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2007, 11:21 AM
    Honda GVC160 Lawn Mower
    Can someone tell me how to start this darn mower? It was left by our homeowners (we are rent-to-own) and we cannot figure out how to start it? Thanks.
    Thomas Mills Posts: 31, Reputation: 7

Apr 13, 2007, 09:01 AM
    I would need more information.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Honda lawn mower [ 2 Answers ]

I've got ahonda walk behind lawn mower that I just had serviced(new spark plug, oil, gas, blade sharpening)and my husband left it outside. And of course it rained. Well now it won't start. He's taken the spark plug off and made sure there was no water on it but what else can we do to get it to...

Tractor lawn mower [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have a Wizard lawn mower with a Briggs & Stratton engine that was ran with low oil I don't know much about engines but when I stripped it the piston arm has sheared at the end I can't see any other damage so my problem is I need to replace the piston but I can't see any no on the piston all I...

Lawn mower help [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 18.5 poulan pro 42" 2 years old. It will start but no matter what I do it kills, like hitting the kill switch. If I let out the clutch, even in neutral it kills. Engage blades or anything it kills. And the weirdest thing is that the kill switch in the seat doesn't kill it. I really...

Looking for new lawn mower deck [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1993 Sears Craftman riding lawn mower 43" "Steering Machine". I need a new mower deck. Sears does not support after the mower is 10 years old. AYP made the original deck but they don't offer. Seems part of the issue is 43". The tractor is in great shape just need a new deck. Any...

View more questions Search