Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jsslvsu Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2014, 08:42 PM
    Leaking Danze kitchen faucet
    Danze model D404854 leaks under the single handle. How do I remove the handle assembly to access the adjusting ring or cap. Danze's trouble shooting guide suggests these might be loose.

Check out some similar questions!

DANZE Valve Leaking from Showerhead! [ 1 Answers ]

Installed New Danze D115000BT Valve and Tub/Shower Reef Collection Faucets... When you have on ALL cold or ALL hot water, valve works correctly, but when you have a mix and the handle is in the middle somewhere (where normal people would bathe : ) ) it sprays water from the showerhead... ...

Bad Tasting Danze pulldown faucet. [ 3 Answers ]

I recently installed a Danze pulldown faucet. The water tasted like rubber and I had a severe allergic reaction to it with tongue swelling. It has really scared me and I want to know if the reaction was to the rubber or a chemical on it

Leaking kitchen faucet [ 0 Answers ]

Our kitchen faucet is dripping and has progressed to an almost constant drip. How do I fix this. It's the type of faucet that can adjust from a steady stream to a shower pattern.

Kitchen faucet leaking [ 4 Answers ]

Why does my kitchen faucet leak when I am running the bathtub or washing machine {both in other areas of the house}? How do I fix it? Could it just be that the seal in the faucet is worn? If so, do I need to replace the faucet or is there a way to just replace the seal? I have a single handle...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.