Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    buddy49 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2014, 02:47 PM
    What is the value of the silver certificate one dollar US Bill 1928 A?
    What is the value of the silver certificate one dollar US Bill 1928 A
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jan 7, 2014, 03:50 PM
    At least $1 and the rest depends on the condition. We can't establish the value without inspecting it so take it to 3 coin dealers and see what they offer.
    ronjames1610 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2014, 11:46 AM
    Silver Certificates are worth a very small premium over face value. Circulated examples typically sell for $1.25 to $1.50 each, while Uncirculated $1 Silver Certificates are worth between $2 and $4 each. Exceptions to these values include Star notes (where the serial number is followed by a small star in place of the suffix letter), and other various varieties and blocks including 1935A Hawaii and North Africa notes, Experimental notes, and various rare blocks and serial number ranges. Please refer to the Standard Guide to Small Size U.S. Paper Money (1928 to date), by Dean Oakes and John Schwartz, for more information.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1928 us silver certificate dollar bill value [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 1928 A series one dollar bill silver certificate, with blue seal and numbers. Plate number I believe is K 348. Treasurer N.O. Wood , Sec of Treasury A.W. Mellon. Its kind of worn... are these worth anything? Thank you! Dry ink.

1928 silver certificate dollar bill value? [ 0 Answers ]

How much is this worth

1928 silver certificate 1 dollar bill? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a $1 silver certificate from 1928 what do I need to tell you to know what it is worth I can't understand what you were saying with the last guy with all the other bills

I have a 1928 silver certificate two dollar bill... How much is it worth? [ 0 Answers ]

I've looked it up on eBay and it says their going for $100.00 dollars. But I am not positive that's their price.

Silver certificate dollar bill 1928 A? [ 0 Answers ]

and I also have a 1935 A Hawaii silver certificate besides 2 1928 A silver certificates I would like estimated value. Thank you

View more questions Search