Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Awj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2014, 07:11 PM
    Error code 12
    Bryant gas furnace is flashing error code 14 when furnace not running.I turn power off wait then turn on and furnace started up
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 5, 2014, 09:04 PM
    Is it 12 or 14. What does the list show the error code to be? Should be on the inside air handler or owners manual.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Plus 80 error code #14 [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Plus 80 and the gas furnace keeps shuting off. The error code is #14 "Ignition lockout" and then it refers to code 34 "ignition providing failure" So about every 3 hours it shuts down and I have to shut the power off for a few minutes and then turn it on and then it works. I have changed...

After replacing the door lock F DL error code, it still gives the same code and won't [ 1 Answers ]

Model # 110 45976 400 After replacing the door lock F DL error code, it still gives the same code and won't start? Original problem sometimes door would not lock then it would, this time it started then stopped in middle of cycle with water left in tub and same code.

Error code 31 [ 7 Answers ]

I have a carrier furnace flashing error code 31 which states: 31-Pressure, draft safeguard, or auxiliary limit (when used) switch did not close or reopened. How do I fix it?

Error code 39 [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I have a dell inspiron 6000. Its about 2 years old. Windows xp. Recently the audio has disappeared. It has a yellow exclamation mark beside it in the control panel and says code error 39- missing or corrupted. I tried a couple of registry cleaners but it made no difference. I'm afraid to...

Error Code [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have windows me. I installed overdrive media console to my computer. It says you have successfully installed the windows media player security upgrade. To complete the upgrade select the play button below once it is enabled. But I can never click on that button. Instead I get an error...

View more questions Search