Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Purplespike Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2014, 01:45 PM
    Ankle
    I would really like to injure my ankle so I don't have to go to school please no answers like don't do it or it will hurt because I'm going to do it any way so pleas could you tell me how to do it preferably a sprain xx
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 5, 2014, 01:49 PM
    HA! I fell down some marble steps in about 1975 and sprained my ankle enough that I couldn't walk except on crutches for a while. Guess what? IT STILL BOTHERS ME, almost 40 years later. And it's thicker than the other one.
    And why do you think a sprained ankle is going to get you out of school? It didn't get me out of work.
    And last - whatever you arrange to sprain your ankle could very easily result in much greater injury too. Broken arm, broken leg or foot or ankle...
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 5, 2014, 02:55 PM
    Sorry, there is no way any of use will help you injure yourself.

However, if you tell us why you don't want to go to school. We may be able to help with that.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 5, 2014, 03:18 PM
    I agree with Scott.

Now way we'll tell you how to injure yourself. Think about it, would that be responsible? Would that be moral? Of course not.

So, why don't you want to go to school? What's going on there that you're willing to injure yourself in order to avoid it?

Also, you do realize that even with a sprained or broken ankle, you can still go to school, so your plan really won't work.
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Jan 5, 2014, 04:18 PM
    If you were in the military and got caught pulling a stunt like that, you would be branded as a coward (not to mention a whole list of penalties depending on circumstances). Then what do you do the next time something is coming up that you want to get out of? It's a bad habit to start.
    Are you being bullied? Lay out your reason for wanting to stay home tomorrow. There are a lot of intelligent, experienced, caring people here who will help you deal with whatever it is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ankle [ 1 Answers ]

I have mitral valve prolapse, for about a month my right ankle keeps swelling up, its painful at times but orher times just swollen, could that have anything to do with mvp or no?

Ankle [ 0 Answers ]

My right ankle keeps swelling, sometimes its painful from my knee to my toes, dometimes, its just swolled. I have mitral valve prolapse and wonder does it have anything to do with it?

Ankle [ 0 Answers ]

Ky ankle hurts very bad to walk on and put pressure but its not swolen and its been like this 2weeks now

Did I break my ankle or did I just sprain my ankle? [ 19 Answers ]

At my school we went on a field trip to clean up a giant nature park ( it's an small island) long story short I triped on a rock (super smooth I know) and I heard a little crack or a pop I could really tell but then my ankle got kind of swollen and it hurt to walk so I had to use one of my friends...

Help with my ankle? [ 1 Answers ]

Okay I rolled right my ankle a month ago and a few times since. It kind of hurts when I walk and it hurts when I play sports. 1. Should I get an ankle brace for playing sports? Like a hard active ankle one for my right ankle only when I play sports. 2. Should I get a soft one for just walking...

View more questions Search