Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coltonjared Posts: 66, Reputation: 4

Apr 1, 2007, 08:57 AM
    Steel frame require having sand?
    Do steel frame pools haft to have sand or can I use the padding I seen on the net you put under the liner and on the walls. I like to put a steel frame up but I'm renting and I don't think my landlord would like sand in the yard. He was OK with me putting a simple set pool up but it got slashed so I like to put a steel frame pool up to prevent this and there easier to deal with.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Apr 1, 2007, 12:32 PM
    You can skip the sand and use the padded liner you read about. Are you sure the landlord understands this is a semi-permanent installation? Most landlords, including me, would not allow this structure.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 1, 2007, 12:58 PM
    And with all pools, check with your insurance company and local zoning, many have requirements they be surrounded by fense and other rules

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My 2006 Explorer looses Power in Sand [ 12 Answers ]

Hello, I got a Ford Explorer 2006 and last week was my first dune bashing trip to to the desert. When going up on high dunes, I loose power and the whole car goes to a stop. I found out from the manual that this model has AdvanceTrac thing responsible for RSC ESC SCS bla bla bla In the manual,...

Sand and salt [ 1 Answers ]

What may cause the % recovery of sand or salt to be greater than 100%?

Atoms in grain of sand [ 2 Answers ]

Estimate the number of atoms in a grain of sand. Assume the grain is a 0.25mm (on each side) cube and that average distance between atoms is 10^-10m. Please help me answer this question I have a lot of trouble solving it. Can u show the steps too. Thank you sooo much.

Require Help With Maually Setting Up Cpu [ 2 Answers ]

HI, I'm a litlle lost with the whole bios aspect of computers and need guidance I recently bought s AMD ATHLON 2400+ (socket A) with my new motherboard ASUS A7V600-X (I have checked with manufactuers these components do work together(NORMALLY)) however in bios its settings are 1500, 2000, 2500,...

Morter vs Sand Mix [ 3 Answers ]

What's the difference between morter and sand mix? While I'm asking there is type N and Type S morter. My application is building a concrete shower curb and base, to eventually be tiled. Thanks

View more questions Search