Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    princess1978 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2014, 05:20 PM
    3 yr old obsessed with crying
    I have a three year old girl who cries and screams when she has no control whether it be from socks not feeling right, zipping snowsuit to slow, screams I'm hurting her when I'm nowhere near her. She runs to the bathroom to pee then comes out goes back to poop then comes out goes back to pee then will just start screaming out of control. I need help :(
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 4, 2014, 05:25 PM
    Is she an only child? Do you work or have a sitter? How old are you and what are your living circumstances? What do you do when she screams? Cries? Throws hissy fits? Misbehaves?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 4, 2014, 05:32 PM
    It sounds like she may have sensory overload. Has she every been tested for Autism, or other disorders? Many children with Autism can't handle day to day things. The socks literally hurt them, going to the bathroom is a huge challenge and stressful, everything is overwhelming. I would talk to your doctor before you treat this as a behavioral issue.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 4, 2014, 07:49 PM
    I agree, make sure it is not a medcal issue.

What happens when she screams, how does it get better ?
    Paige stan Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2014, 11:19 PM
    I had that but I went to theripy for it sense I was 6 but check with your doctor

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help I am obsessed [ 16 Answers ]

I started obsessing over this lad who I'd never met before who had a girlfriend. When I told him I was gay, I got the feeling he was gay also. Because of the way he spoke to me, I got the impression he was gay. But now I see him around & all I can think about is being with him and he won't even...

I am obsessed with her. [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! Well I am a 2nd year engineering student and a very introverted person. While I was in school I had this girl classmate living close to my house and we had a tuition class together at her place and that’s when I grew close to her. I don’t know if she liked me or not but she used to discuss...

I am obsessed with my ex, help! [ 1 Answers ]

Basically the title says it all, I am obsessed with my ex, simple. The breakup from my ex has really helped me to realise that the love I developed for her wasn't real love, it was infatuation; The worst thing was that infatuation led to obsession. My obsessive habits: In the past, before we...

Obsessed, and can't get over my EX. [ 3 Answers ]

In late 2010 me and my girlfriend of 9 years and the mother of my 6 year old son decided to separate. Soon after our separation I found out that during the end of our relationship she was seeing another man. It really felt like someone stabbed me in the heart and I didn't know how to deal with...

Help! Am I obsessed? [ 60 Answers ]

I woke up today full of anxiety and just a general feeling of fear and I think its because I have a feeling that my boyfriend is cheating on me because he's been acting differently lately. He's not as interested in sex as he used to be and he doesn't seem to want to talk to me or be with me as...

View more questions Search