Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mo666 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2007, 08:11 AM
    I cant find my dad
    [b][/b]i Can't Find My Dad On The Internet Without Having To Pay Lots Of Money Can You Help:)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 1, 2007, 08:15 AM
    Where were did you lose him at ? Is this a birth father and you are adopted, or are your parents separated or divorced and your father is not around ?

What is his name? About what is his age, where was he at last?

What about his parents, or his brothers and sisters ? Have you contacted them. What about your mom does she know something ?

Apr 3, 2007, 05:09 AM
    Yes this was my birth father and I never met my him he left my mum before I was born and they were never married, although they had two children. So my gran bought me up. My mum only seems to remember his name is Peter Reilly he is about 40-45, he was last in Rugby Warickshire and he is married with two children Stephanie and Nicola Reilly. His wife as far as I know is Julie D Carter.I hope this answers your questions. Thanks mo:confused:
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 3, 2007, 07:44 AM
    May I also ask what county ?

Apr 4, 2007, 05:59 AM
    County Warickshire, sorry. Thanks Mo
    colbtech Posts: 748, Reputation: 66

Apr 4, 2007, 08:19 AM
    UK phonebook, which is free gives:

P O'Reilly, 18 Southfield Road, Rugby Tel: 01788 547515

Not a Reilly, but maybe?

Alternatively there are 56 Peter Reillys throughout the UK. Enter P Reilly on United Kingdom: People Finder - InfoSpace

Good Luck and Take Care. Sometimes people don't want to hear about how past relationships turned out.
    Kiliee2009 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2009, 04:20 PM

Hi Mo666 I Have The Same Problem I've Tried On 192.com It Gave Me 3 Numbers But I Rang And They Said No They Not I Cnt Find Him Anywhere I Only Know His Name And That He Is From Nottingham His Name Is Philip John Henson I Miss My Dad I Dnt Kno How Old He Is :( Can You Help Me
    colbtech Posts: 748, Reputation: 66

Oct 14, 2009, 08:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiliee2009 View Post
    Hi Mo666 I Have The Same Problem Iv Tried On 192.com It Gave Me 3 Numbers But I Rang And They Said No They Not I Cnt Find Him Anywhere I Only Know His Name And That He Is From Nottingham His Name Is Philip John Henson I Miss My Dad I Dnt Kno How Old He Is :( Can You Help Me
    UK phone book (Directory Enquiries - Online Phone Book & Telephone Directory) is a free service. This is what they offer:
    Henson, P 36, Parkyn Road, Daybrook NG5 6BGView Details

Henson, P 20, Byrne Court, Arnold NG5 6RN View Details

Henson, P 430, Perry Road, Nottingham NG5 1GSView Details

Henson, Peter 2, Elm Close, Nottingham NG3 5AHView Details

Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I would like to find my biological dad [ 4 Answers ]

I wish I could have some help on trying to find my biological dad. His name is wayne turman.

Daughter trying to find her dad [ 10 Answers ]

My name is michelle C. I'm 22 and have been looking for my dad since I was well probably 17 His name is rick napper if anyone knows him or can help me contact him please let me know... :(

Would like to find Biological dad -Flint Michigan area [ 9 Answers ]

I decided to see if anyone knows the best (free) way of finding my biological father. I was conceived near Flint Michigan by a man named Daniel Gordon. This was in 1981 and he was between the ages of 20-23. My mom and him dated briefly until he left her for another woman. Supposedly he went off...

Please help me find title to this song for my Dad! [ 3 Answers ]

I've searched many "lyric" websites... can't find this. It was played at the end of an ESPN ski competition, only have a few of the lyrics. My father is obsessed with it and I would love to get it for him, so can you please help me out, it would really mean a lot! Lyrics: "...that we rise with...

What is a dad to do? [ 2 Answers ]

The mother of my child says she is going to leave the state with our daughter. Can I stop her?

View more questions Search