Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    streeter94 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2014, 01:59 AM
    Lower right abdominal pain what is going on
    I have lower right abdominal pain no fever but nausea, it hurts to push on it and it radiated from spot to center of stomach
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 4, 2014, 05:09 AM
    Lower right is often the appendix, but there is no possible way that anyone online can say what it really is. You asked this under teens, so tell a parent! We don't even know your gender - girls can have ovarian cysts. There is a huge list of possibilities.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lower Abdominal Pain [ 1 Answers ]

I had my Appendix out November 2011, but I am having lower abdominal pain both sides. I have a history of ovarian cysts. Does this mean that I might have 2 ruptured cysts? What can I do? I am in serious pain.

25 weeks pregnant with lower abdominal pain and lower back pain [ 1 Answers ]

I am 25 weeks pregnant with my 3rd child. I have been having bad pain in my very lower abdomin that wraps the whole way around my back. I have tried laying in every position, a warm shower, extra fluid and tylenol. I can't get the pain to lessen. I have had a few contractions but nothing steady or...

Brown discharge with lower back pain and abdominal pain [ 0 Answers ]

Started 5 days after period and has been going on for 4 days now

Lower abdominal pain [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have been experiencing very painfull lower abdomen pain from time to time, Its not all the time but when it happens I'm doubled over. After intercourse (but not every time and sometimes without intercourse) I can't move with the pain in my lower stomach. Doc felt my stomach but had no...

Lower right abdominal pain [ 1 Answers ]

I work up this morning with sharp pains in my right side lower area. Then it went away and hurt again after I ate breakfast... then I felt really sick to my stomach and hurt and my lower right side of my back. Throughout the day on and off it really hurt.. when I ate dinner again the pain got...

View more questions Search