Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Priyanka15 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2014, 10:21 PM
    New delta shower valve, faucet, and shower head problem
    I just got my new tub fixed in by a plumber. He installed a new Delta valve, faucet and a shower head. When I went to test the valve to make sure it works perfectly the water came from the faucet, but it also started coming out of the shower head when the shower wasn't on. Please help me!!
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2014, 10:53 PM
    Why didn't you call the plumber back? He should have tested it.
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Jan 4, 2014, 02:00 PM
    Yes I agree with Ma0641 call the plumber, Thank.

John

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am having a problem with my Delta shower/bath faucet [ 4 Answers ]

This is an ongoing problem with hot water in my shower and tub. Whenever we try to shower, it takes forever to get hot water into the shower. After a while if you jam the single handle all the way to the hot water position, you will get hot water on and off. After a few minutes that water needs to...

Rain shower head & handheld shower head problem [ 4 Answers ]

I have a shower with 2 pipes for showers heads (one on the wall in front, and one on a side wall). The wall in front has a rain shower head on it. The wall to the side has a hand held shower head attached. The pipe with the hand held shower attached has a push button valve to turn the handheld on...

Hello. I am trouble shooting a Delta single handle shower problem. The shower is [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. I am trouble shooting a Delta single handle shower problem. The shower has a diminished flow and over the past 6 months or so has become so hot that it appears that the cold water flow has been restricted or cut off. I think my solution is to replace the cartridge (I think Delta RP19805)...

Delta shower faucet dripping after valve cartridge was replaced. [ 6 Answers ]

I have a Delta T13 series faucet in my shower and tub that is dripping. I replaced the valve cartridge and it still leaks. Do you have any ideas what the problem might be?

Leaking shower head with Delta valve [ 1 Answers ]

I have a shower that does not stop dripping and now the drip turned into a full on shower so I have to turn the water main off when I am not using the shower. I took shower head off and replaced. That was not the problem. I took apart the Delta Valve got new gaskets and springs and still leaks. At...

View more questions Search