Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beplmi Posts: 62, Reputation: 3

Jan 3, 2014, 08:41 PM
    How do I fix this?
    This may sound terrible but.. me and my boyfriend have been living together for 8 months. Recently we have not been getting along very well so we broke it off a few days ago. I was confused about my feelings and invited another guy out. We had a lot to drink and my drunk self invited him over. When we got to my house I passed out and forgot that he was still there. My now ex boyrfiend works midnights so I did not mean for him to see another guy at our home. I know how ty it was of me, but I lost control. He came home when this guy was still there and got very upset. I want to work on our relationship but now I know he wants nothing to do with me. He is not someone I want to let go and if I could I would never have invited anyone out. I love him very much. My actions don't prove that, but I honestly do. I can't lose him.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 3, 2014, 09:28 PM
    Most likely it is too late. There are prices we pay for our action, your drunken stupidity, and of course we blame the drinking, but you still made the choice.

He has lost all trust in you, and to make it worst, brought the man home, not a hotel room, not the mans's home, but you rubbed the other man into his face, in his own home.

Your ex, would remember that other man, in that house, so I do not ever see the relationship working in the same house, and never really.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 5, 2014, 11:40 AM
    Its not you who can fix things after such a bad decision. He has to want to fix things himself. I doubt you can make him change his mind, but your BEST behavior is where you start NOW. Whether it works, is up to him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Hole in trunk; to fix or not to fix? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a massive Catalpa (sp) tree in my front yard. The trunk is about 4 feet in diameter at ground level. About 10 feet up the trunk, there is an oblong hole that's about 10" tall by 4" wide. I think squirrels are living in there. While I don't want to harm the squirrels, I don't want to lose...

Can I fix this one or do I need a new one [ 1 Answers ]

My pressure was a 30/50 I got a 40/60 adjusted pressure in tank to 38 lb kick on at 40 then shut point are still in contact but will not run pressure drops to zero then maybe 10 to 20 seconds later it kicks back on

Does anyone no how to fix this [ 2 Answers ]

I adopted this 1yr old and she was never house trained and I'm having no luck I have her on a schedule but nothing seems to work she pees every 30min can anyone help

How can I fix this? [ 2 Answers ]

OK this morning(Sunday) my boyfriend an I were watching the Phatom Gourmet. A TV show that finds and shows the best hot spot to eat in Boston. They showed this nice fancy restaurant in downtown Boston, every Wednesday they have ladies night, women eat free all day, whatever dish they want. So I...

Can I fix hazardous steps if a contractor is refusing to fix, and threatens to sue? [ 1 Answers ]

I live in central Texas. I hired a landscape contractor to install retaining walls and a patio which included 4 steps in stone. These steps range in size from 6.5" to 9.5" and the tallest is on the top! They are very dangerous. He refuses to do any fixes, and walked off project. At one point in the...

View more questions Search