Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    malinjj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2014, 06:39 AM
    Cough and vomiting from congestion
    I was diagnosed with Hodgkin Lymphoma in 2000. One of the symptoms I had was congestion and vomiting from it. Well it's back, clear phlegm, caughing, vomiting, unable to go from an upright position to laying down position since it feels like the crap in my chest is moving around. I've had a PET scan done this summer which turned out "clean" .

My question is what else can this be? I've been dealing with this condition my whole life. Hell for years family and friends called me "The Puker" since I could get sick at the drop of a hat.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Joe
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jan 6, 2014, 11:45 AM
    Sadly Joe, there isn't much we can tell you here that you've not been told previously. This is something I think you need to see a doctor for. Being clean in the summer, especially with a previous diagnosis for cancer, doesn't mean that you won't have a relapse in the new year. I think more testing is needed to figure out if this is a symptom of relapse or if it is a condition that was cause by the HL.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have had a cough for about 3 months, can breath when I cough [ 3 Answers ]

And I taste blood when I spit up. Doctor put me on omeprazole but it does not help... I am tired. What do I do and what is this

Congestion [ 1 Answers ]

My son is 3 months old and woke up this morning really congested and has a fever of 99.3. Do I need to take him to the hospital or is there anything I can give him to help?

Can I take Mucinex fast-max liquid severe congestion & cough syrup [ 0 Answers ]

I am 10 weeks pregnant. Can I take the mucinex cough syrup?

My entire family is sick with a sore throat, cough, and chest congestion. Any home are [ 3 Answers ]

My entire family is sick with a sore throat, cough, and chest congestion. Any home remedies that can help out?

Cough medicine for kennel cough [ 4 Answers ]

I am dog-sitting my mother's dog. He is a standard poodle. He went to the groomer's at PetSmart about 5 days ago. Early this morning he started coughing from 3 am until 8 am. Poor thing I felt terrible. I messaged my mom about it, she said he had coughed a few times before, (several days after...

View more questions Search