Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ursulageorge72 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2014, 03:55 AM
    Vagina dryness
    Hi doc,

I'll be 42 this August. I'm experiencing vagina dryness badly. I used to be very wet. Previously, I have to use a towel to wipe it off because its too wet. But now, I have bad vagina dryness. I do enjoy sex a lot.

I just found out that I have high blood pressure(perindopril 4mg), high cholesterol (lovastatin 20mg) and diabetic(metformin 500mg). I start taking these hospital tabs since August 2013.

I am worried. Please advice.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 3, 2014, 08:11 AM
    Unfortunately vaginal dryness accompanies the change in life for some women and is a side effect of reduced female hormones. I don't really think it is medically induced by anything you are taking. Use KY Jelly or anything similar, or even baby oil will suffice but KY gives better results. You are in the range for menopause, a celebration for most women, if you are not already.

I have found to that the longer women stay sexually active after say 55 or 60, the sexuality keeps enough of our hormones going to stave off the dreaded 'chin hairs' that have to be shaved or pulled.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dryness during intercourse [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I'm 29 and have been experiencing vaginal dryness during intercourse, fatigue, and loss of appetite. Any suggestions on how I can get things working again down there without using lubricants that don't agree with me.

Dryness [ 0 Answers ]

Ok well my vagina has been very dry and no I'm not referring to during sex. No I mean on regularly normal days.. and can u get pimples on your vagina or any sort of blemish ?

Skin dryness [ 2 Answers ]

I have an asian skin,25yrs male,live in india.my problem is that my face skin in winter becomes so rough,tight,scaly,wrinkled and no cold creams make me feel soft.my face becomes darker and wrinkled.I have used many types of creamsand face wash for dry skin but it doesn't help me out.even if I...

Vaginal Dryness [ 3 Answers ]

When I want to enter the vagina of my girlfriend, it hurts a lot to her as well I also feel difficulty in entering her. Moreover we had a long foreplay but some times she becomes completely dry instead of become wet?

Dryness [ 11 Answers ]

Why is it that sometimes your are dry and only time you're wet is when its oral sex?

View more questions Search