Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    patyr15 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2014, 02:28 PM
    Is it normal to have cramps after first sexual encounter?
    Hello!

I had my first sexual encounter on Dic. 30. Last period: Dec. 13 Cycle: 28 days.

Used protection: condom and birth control pills.

From yesterday morning I have been having cramps, like those I have when I am on my days. Is this normal? What could it be?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 2, 2014, 02:32 PM
    Cramps can happen for many different reasons. It isn't normal to have cramps after sex, unless your partner was very rough, or you have another condition that you weren't aware of before this (PMS, bladder infection, etc.)

We really can't tell you why you're having cramps. If this is a concern, see your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Accidentally saw a nurse-patient sexual encounter... what should I do? [ 5 Answers ]

OMG I can't believe what just happened, I was at the hospital sleeping and was in a room now in each room there are like 4 beds so 4 patients in the room inclued myself as well and in each room there is 1 toilet or bathroom whatever you want to call it. I woke up around 3am and I really needed to...

A sexual encounter [ 31 Answers ]

I recently had a casual sexual encounter with a longtime crush.Problem is I have a doting devoted boyfriend whom I love very much.do you think it wise to tell him even though I stand the risk of losing him if I do?

I don't know how to deal with this sexual encounter.I am a mess. [ 8 Answers ]

I have not told my friends or family about this. I went to one of my friends house over the weekend. I was there under the assumption that it was just going to be she and I there, a relatively "safe" environment, hanging out alone. We started drinking, and after a few strong drinks, I became...

How do I deal with this sexual encounter? I am distraught. [ 17 Answers ]

I have not told my friends or family about this. I went to one of my friends house over the weekend. I was there under the assumption that it was just going to be she and I there, a relatively "safe" environment, hanging out alone. We started drinking, and after a few strong drinks, I became...

Cramps- Normal? [ 7 Answers ]

I got my first period when I was almost 11 I think. I am almost 16 now. I can't honestly tell you if it is regular or not because I have to admit I have never actually counted to see if my period is regular but the time it comes has never seemed too close or too far apart so I'm sure on that level...

View more questions Search