Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scruff2461 Posts: 23, Reputation: -1

Jan 2, 2014, 12:10 PM
    Lost Android phone
    My uncle has lost his phone after a late night out. It doesn't have any find my phone apps and is not in the house
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Jan 2, 2014, 12:42 PM
    You know I feel for your uncle, but this is a question/answer site and that wasn't a question. Unless it is in the Jeopardy format...

What is things you can't stand to lose, Alex.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jan 2, 2014, 12:59 PM
    ^^^ LOL!

Anyway, Oliver is right, it wasn't really a question. I do assume though, you are wanting to know how to find it? Am I right?

The short answer is to look for it. Without the find app, there is little you can do except look for it. Maybe call the number....other than that, good luck.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 2, 2014, 02:24 PM
    I agree with Oliver and odinn, there's really little we can do to help. You'll have to look for it, or try calling it (if it's in the house, and the battery is charged, calling it will make it ring, and help you find it). But, if he lost it outside of the home, good luck finding it. He'll likely have to get a new one.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 2, 2014, 02:28 PM
    A good idea is to have a contact named HOME and/or ICE (In case of Emergency) that dials your home. This way, if anyone finds it, they can call home to let you know they found it.

But that doesn't help you know. The only thing you can do is call the number and hope, whoever found it, answers.
    WVFrustrated Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

Mar 10, 2014, 10:42 AM
    If calling the phone hasn't helped, try contacting service provider. Maybe tgey can turn it on or track it (but don't get hopes up)
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 10, 2014, 10:43 AM
    Oh drat... and I sold that old Crystal Ball on eBay las month because I wasn't using it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long does it take to charge a Android phone with new battery? [ 1 Answers ]

New battery in Android cell phone, been charging for 12 hours. How long to take to charge?

Looking for an Android 'Find My Phone' App [ 3 Answers ]

Looking for a good, stable "Find My Phone" app for Droid 2.1, preferably free. Would also prefer one that has been professionally developed, vs something out of a garage. The best one I have found so far is Lookout. Free basic version, Screams phone, Shows location on PC or other smart-phone...

View more questions Search