Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    corrias84 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2014, 11:19 AM
    Compound bow for beginner
    Hi everyone I would like to buy my first bow and I have my eyes set on the PSE Mini Burner XT (2014) as it is with in my budget and has a draw length of un to 28in (I need 27in ), also draw weights are adjustable (lbs): 20, 29, 40, 50 . Does anyone raccomend a different bow ? My budget is 200 british sterling
    Grady White Posts: 1,417, Reputation: 59
    Ultra Member

Jan 2, 2014, 03:24 PM
    For what do you intend to use the bow?

Jan 2, 2014, 05:24 PM
    Recreational in doors shooting no hunting

Jan 2, 2014, 05:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by corrias84 View Post
    Recreational in doors shooting no hunting

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If you're a felon in Ohio can you still bow hunt or own a bow? [ 1 Answers ]

Say it's a trafficking of drugs felony and its states that you may not posses a firearm is a compound bow considered a firearm?And if you can hunt but not carry a bow can I beat them with a stick?

Can a ex con hunt with a compound bow in Nevada? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm a resident of Clark County Las Vegas, Nevada. I want to know if I can LEGALLY hunt with a compound bow in the state of Nevada? Can anyone help me out here?

I'm not a beginner but. [ 8 Answers ]

I'm currently using the vista system with my brand new bought in April dell laptop.. inspiron 1545 I believe to be exact... everyone calls it the inspiron 15 and don't use the last two numbers... what I was wondering was what's all of your opinions on vista? Also.. I have two buttons on my...

New Beginner [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, help me to my problem, I install the wbcam but when I use it to my Yahoo.. they on but after a few minutes is automatically off.. then I rmove it th usb cable then bck then on,after that they ht of again, what shold I do.. thanks and rally appreciate it

View more questions Search