Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sendtomalik Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2007, 05:50 AM
    Online accredited college or university
    Hello I'm new to this site... I'm wondering if anyone knows about a good online accredited college or university with minimum pay?? I've completed 12th Grade from Calicut University, Kerala, India and am interested in Business Management. [email protected]
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 1, 2007, 07:22 AM
    Kaplan Univ, Univ of Phoniex are to fairly well known ones here in the US
    But all of the acredited schools will have average or above charges, so I don't know what you mean by Minimum pay,
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2007, 07:36 AM
    There are online universities in India - that are accreditated for India. If you choose one of those, good luck. It may or may not be transferrable, should you want to import yourself to another country.

online university + India - Google Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Online university Accreditation [ 3 Answers ]

Aswood university offers degree based on life experience? Are they accredited ? Are those degrees real? Thank you

Belofrd University Online [ 2 Answers ]

Hi every body... What is wrong in getting life experience degree from Belford University, Humble TX online. What are the bad things about this university? Are the certificate they offer not dependent in USA to get a job?

Trying to Find a Good Accredited University [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter has decided that instead of continuing at her current college she would like to transfer out of state to a college that deals with Psychology (sexual therapy). Does anyone know of a good site to research which college would be best for her to transfer to?

US accredited Online Master degree Programs in Civil Engineering [ 1 Answers ]

CAn U give me list of US accredited Online Master degree Programs in Civil Engineering. Is Online Master degree Programs in Civil Engineering offered by Bellford Unversity is accredited by US agencies.

View more questions Search