Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Meddude41 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2007, 05:26 AM
    Toys from 90's 2XL
    I am trying to find a working model of 2XL the 90s version I have an autistic so who loves this toy and his broke
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2007, 05:41 AM
    Have you checked eBay? Uk and u.s

Apr 1, 2007, 06:17 AM
    Yes idid they only have a version of the 70's 2xl uses 8 track tapes my son has tapes cassettes from the 90's version thank you
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2007, 08:57 AM
    AAAWWWW I'm sorry I honestly don't know where else you might find it :( good luck in your hunt xx
    Briggan Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2007, 11:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Meddude41
    I am trying to find a working model of 2XL the 90s version I have an autistic so who loves this toy and his broke
    I may be able to help you.

Jun 7, 2007, 06:09 PM
    Please let me know how jr
    Briggan Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2007, 09:07 PM
    Well I just happen to have a working 2-XL with about 8 casseettes. I got titles like batman, Jurassic Park etc.

Jun 9, 2007, 02:17 AM
    Let me know what you're asking for it. JR

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Childhood toys [ 6 Answers ]

Sit back and think, now christmas is coming up and I'm after gift ideas but I don't want just any old gift ideas I want you to tell me what your favorite toy was as a child and weather or not there is an updated version now. Mine was lego I used to spend hours building walls to stop my sister...

Toys from the late 80's/early 90's era [ 4 Answers ]

I've seen this question many many times around the net. in the late 80's/early 90's, my 2 cousins and I were bugging our parents for these little buggers and now I can't remember what they were called. they were "action figures" that were about 1-2 inches high wearing cyborg type armor. ...

Dog Toys [ 4 Answers ]

Can anyone suggest a dog toy that is good for a heavy chewer? I am looking for something that possibly bounces or rolls, I got her the Orka jack which claimed it stands up to the toughest chewers, but my dog had an "arm" chewed off it in about 2 minutes. I only let her play with it when I am...

Cup toys [ 3 Answers ]

Anyone know of some of those toys that are like hollow and when you open there's a smaller one of the same thing inside,with a smaller toy of the same shape inside and so on, my philoshopy teacher has one of the leaders of the old communist regime and I thought they were so cool that I want one...

View more questions Search