Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aasbridge Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2007, 09:59 PM
    I Have An Oval Yellow Pill With "v" On One Side And 36 01 On The Other Side. What Is This Pill?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 1, 2007, 05:27 AM
    Where did you find it and why not just destroy it?
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2007, 09:14 AM
    That is a good question - where did you "find" this pill and since it is not yours, why haven't you destroyed it? Are you thinking of taking it without knowing what in the world it is and what harm it can cause you? Are you really that ignorant?
    Parajr Posts: 149, Reputation: 21

Apr 1, 2007, 09:28 AM
    325mg of hydrocodone Pain pill Opiate very addictive
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2007, 09:53 AM
    I did know and I chose not to answer because of what the pill is. That is why people who find these unknown pills should either destroy them or take them to the ER or the pharmacy to have them disposed of. Unless they have something to hide, they would be glad that someone else can take care of the pill properly.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 1, 2007, 01:36 PM
    Parajr disagrees: she just asked what type of pill it was. I didn't read anything about taking it
    And you didn't read anything about them NOT taking it either. How do we know these people are not addicts that will take ANYTHING to try and get a high? We don't therefore it is best not to answer.

Yes, I knew what the pill was, but because of that I chose not to ancer as it could have been dangerous to the person if they chose to take it to get the "high".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The pill [ 2 Answers ]

If I want to go on the pill do I have to get a pelvic exam when I go, and also is there anway my parents can find out about it, like if I use there insurance for the exam? Would really appreciate help

My mom has proplems with takeing pill like pain pill and stuff [ 6 Answers ]

I found this pill it is pink oval pill on one side it has a S on it the other side as numbers 8667 with a spilt line to.I would ask her but I don't want me not trusting her driving her back to them.I will trow the pill a way onces I find what it is so please help let me know if is is some kind of...

What pill is this [ 6 Answers ]

It is a white oval pill with 20 on one side and PD 156 on the other

What pill is this? Yellow Oval Pill [ 2 Answers ]

The pill is a yellow and oval on one side it has 650 on the other side it is either O M or W O, What is this pill used for.

The Pill [ 1 Answers ]

The Birth cotrol pill "yasmine" what are the side effects?

View more questions Search