Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cas2212 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2013, 10:33 PM
    Snowblower runs fine, as soon as I get to snowblow it stops. Any ideas ?
    My snowblower runs really well. I can take it up the road, it runs great. BUT as soon as I try to blow snow with it it ust cuts out and stops.. I have no idea why. Any ideas anyone.. detailed description please as I am not that mechanically minded (female... lol). I have tested the mixture, that's fine a few months ago I replaced the belt as the auger wouldn't engage... any help would be greatly appreciated
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Dec 30, 2013, 06:12 AM
    I replaced the belt as the auger wouldn't engage
    I can take it up the road, it runs great.
    Is the auger turning when you take it up the road?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 1985 toyota pickup starts fine idles fine but runs ruff when in gear [ 2 Answers ]

My 1985 toyota pickup starts fine idles fine but runs ruff when in gear

Blower (furnace) runs fine when switched-ON but stops after A/C turns on [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Rheem gas furnace and Carrier A/C. The furnace blower (which moves the air through the vent system) runs fine when switched-ON via the thermostat however after the AC turns ON for awhile, then the furnace blower stops (after various period of time). When this happens the blower does not...

Blower fan runs and stops runs and stops [ 4 Answers ]

I have a heil system and when it is on Heat or Cool the blower runs for about a min and then stops for a min. And continues running like that. The main system that is outside (condenser I quess its called?) keeps running. It is just the blower in the furnace in the garage. I had a company look at...

7.5 Toro Snowblower will not throw snow, but machine runs fine [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, My 7.5 HP Toro snowblower runs great, but here is the problem. The auger appears to spin fine until it hits the snow and it stops spinning and gets clogged up with snow. I am not sure if I have to replace a belt or something? If anybody knows what the issue may be and knows if this is...

View more questions Search