Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    helpme97845 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2013, 02:56 PM
    A small brown dot.
    Hi I am 18 and have a small brown dot on the inside of my for skin it is ovalish in shape and is about 3 to 5 mm in size it has never grown in size for 2 years and does not cause any pain it is just on top of a blood vain and is only a pail brown I am not that desperate for an answer that I would send you a picture not of my penis just of the brown dot on it any answers would help sooooo much thanks.
    Wow I'm embarrassed asking this
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Dec 30, 2013, 08:18 AM
    Do not send anyone a picture.

Go see a doctor. And seriously would you really feel comfortable with a diagnosis from a complete stranger over the internet? Go see a doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Small dot on my penis [ 4 Answers ]

Hi please excuse my english its my second language. I have a small dot on my penis a bit bigger than a zit. I am not sexually active and is still a virgen so it can't be a STD but I'm afraid it might be something like cancer. It is sore and it looks like it can have puss in it. I tried to sqeeze it...

What is the name of the tick that is brown with a yellow dot on its back [ 1 Answers ]

What type of tick is brown with a yellow dot on its back ?

I found a small brown dot on my scrotum. I'm 15, is this normal or bad? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I read online that black dots are a sign of cancer of the testes, but it´s just brown not black. I also checked for lumps, and I didn´t find any. I´m a little worried, but not surew what to make of it. I can´t really afford to get it checked out by a doctor. It does´nt hurt, it just is...

Eye changing. Brown dot [ 2 Answers ]

I noticed a few weeks ago that I have developed a brown dot in one of my eyes, the left one. People have always commented on the fact that my eyes have a very noticeable yellow ring around the pupil, but now I am getting comments on the brown dot too. I am 30 years old and this has only just...

One small red dot on penis. What is it? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, my question has to do with a small red dot I have on the rim of my penis. Theirs only one red dot and on the other side of the rim it looks red and irratated. Also every couple times a month I have problems urinating so I'm very worried. I've gotten an STD check and nothing came up, I'm...

View more questions Search