Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    msjoyce Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2013, 09:09 AM
    Need to see discharge papers
    Bankruptcy was supposed to discharge on 12/27/13. Would like to see verification of this for I have not received anything in the mail.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 29, 2013, 09:17 AM
    You are unlikely to see verification for months, not even on your credit report. Did you use a lawyer? The court papers may be all the verification you get.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 29, 2013, 06:00 PM
    Yes, it will be a while before you get papers mailed to you. It has only been a few days. You may not even be able to get copies at the court house. But the fastest way, go to the clerk of court and get a copy of the discharge. But you need to wait a couple weeks at least to even do that.
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Jan 4, 2014, 05:18 PM
    You can download it on PACER.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Discharge Bankruptcy Papers [ 9 Answers ]

How Long Does It Take After The Last Bankruptcy Payment Have Been Made? I Had 36 Months To Pay The Debt And The Last Payment Was Made On Nov 8, 2006 I Filed For Chapter 13 In July 2003

Bankruptcy discharge papers [ 3 Answers ]

I am applying for my insurance license and need a copy of my discharge papers- I was still using my married name at the time it was in 1994-1995 I think. I have not been able to find my papers and need a copy-- how do I get this?

Discharge Papers [ 6 Answers ]

I filed Feb 13th and I still haven't received my papers... Is that normal? And also do I have to have my papers before trying to get a credit card to re-establish my credit? I also have checked my credit score and it's 634.. should I have trouble getting decent APR? Thanks for any responses! :)

Discharge papers [ 1 Answers ]

How can I get a copie of my bankruptcy discharge

View more questions Search