ray prince Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2013, 07:24 AM
    2002 honda civic lx 1.7l automatic transmission problems
    Transmission prob. With 2002 honda civic lx 1.7l automatic
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Dec 29, 2013, 07:58 AM
    Sorry to hear that.

Oh, did you have some sort of actual question? You might need to expand on your question there with some information if you want a real answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 1990 Honda civic lx will not move in reverse, it is an automatic transmission. [ 2 Answers ]

My 1990 Honda civic lx will not move in reverse, it is an automatic transmission. The shifter moves to the reverse position fine but the transmission doesn't engage. (if I shift from neutral to reverse it sounds exactly the same). About two weeks ago there would be a loaned clunk whenever I shifted...

2004 Honda Civic LX Automatic transmission problems [ 6 Answers ]

MY 04 Honda civic has been making ticking/clicking sound. It doesn't make the sound when the car is idle. Or when the clutch is pressed on. Only when the clutch is released. As the car goes faster the sound gets faster. People are telling me it may be the throw out bearing but wouldn't it be...

Automatic honda civic dx shifting problems [ 1 Answers ]

I don't really know anything about cars but I have an automatic honda civic dx that takes a while to shift into the next gear. Im not too sure but I think that it might need a new transmission. It also won't shift into d2. I have gotten a few suggestions such as flushing out the transmission and...

View more questions Search