Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sammy1978 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2013, 04:54 AM
    Muslim and transgender
    Hi I am a 35 yr old muslim mother and have just found out my son might have gender dysphoria.I have been searxhing online for answers and don't really know what to do.my son is 16 and had this problem since the age of 11.I am so worried and don't know how to explain my situation.I don't know who to ask for help.I found out about a month ago and my son actually wrote it down for me to understand.he was scared to talk to me from hos mouth.can anyone please help me asap as I am suffering depression now due to this.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 27, 2013, 05:07 AM
    Why not just let him be, who he is, why expect him to fit a certain rule.

Love him as he is.
    sammy1978 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2013, 02:56 PM
    I am a muslim and its forbidden in islam so we can't accept this.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 27, 2013, 04:11 PM
    Do not get between him and his path to understand himself and his god, wish him good journey, and pray for his safety. You may not understand his path, but trust and have faith that he, as we all, are part of a HIS plan.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Transgender HRT [ 1 Answers ]

My question is this? I have been taking daily 250mg Spirolactone Daily,I now believe that I have rid myself of most,If not All Testosterone in my Body.I no longer get erections and my penis has shrunk very well,I am also taking 8-10mg Estrodial.My question is My Endocrinologist only wants me to...

View more questions Search