Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    patt16 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2013, 03:28 PM
    Covenant Village, Co. reviews
    Are there any reviews of Covenant Village, Colorado communities?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Dec 26, 2013, 03:57 PM
    Where do you live?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Book about an irish storyteller travelling from village to village earning his keep [ 0 Answers ]

"The ------" a book about a man travelling from house to house in irish villages telling stories for his room and board who knows the history of the villagers

Covenant and Justification [ 0 Answers ]

Judaism has a duly-entered/noted/proclaimed/recorded Covenant(at Sinai) between God and Israel. I wonder how Islam gets around this? Do they think they have a Covenant now between God and them? Is the Koran covenantal, in the sense that there's a new covenant referred to there? If Islam is not...

Where is the Arc of the Covenant? [ 20 Answers ]

There are many stories concerning the Arc of the Covenant. What do you believe happened to it? Is it still hidden some place or was it destroyed?

Covenant Not to Compete [ 3 Answers ]

A friend of us was employed by a pest control company (company A) until they fired him recently over some stupid mistake. When he worked for company A he had solicited us to use this company. Now he got a job at pest control company B and offered us a better deal if we would switch to this company...

Covenant not to collect - affect on the credit report [ 3 Answers ]

We are being sued in a civil suit because I pushed (horse play) my friend off a boat into the water and the boat (no I am not the owner) was parked in an area where when he went into the water, he hit a sand bar and broke his ankle. Our Home Owners Insurance refused to cover it saying that it was...

View more questions Search