Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sally43 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2013, 06:59 PM
    Vaginal Itching
    For the last few months a week before my period my vagina and surrounding areas become extremely itchy. I cannot help but itch and creams only last temporarily. I have the mirena iud and it has finally regulated me as far as periods, I am not having heavy bleeding anymore in fact I hardly bleed at all. But I now know when I will be getting my period due to the itching. Any ideas as to why this may be happening?

Check out some similar questions!

Vaginal itching [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I hv vaginal itching for several months, it occur every month after period, during ovulation period. First time was on March, with creamy cheese discharge Second time was on May, with watery discharge with some smell Third time was August, milky discharge.. I am trying to conceive, does...

Vaginal itching [ 0 Answers ]

Hi there, I am a 21 year old female and for the last three months, I have been experiencing some vaginal redness and irritation, seeming to occur right after my period, on the outer labia as well as the inner. There are no bumps and does not hurt when I urinate. My last sexual encounter was...

I am having a lot of itchin irritation and burning sensation in and around my vaginal area.. how can I control it?

What could.be.the cause for.vaginal itching?

Vaginal itching [ 0 Answers ]

I'm 23 yrs old female I'm getting itching around my vagina from last 15days and light greenish colour discharge.. bt after I got my periods the discharge has stopped but still itching is there.. plz help

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.