Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Zarakhan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2013, 05:27 PM
    Blurred vision
    Hi, I have had blurred vision in my right eye and mild sharp and stabbing headaces I also get eye pain when ever I look in to a computer screen. I also have muscle cramps and muscle twitches and whenever I exercise my headace worsens any ideas as to what this could be?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 21, 2013, 08:00 PM
    It could be a number of things but the best answer is to see your doctor. Could be a partially blocked artery.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blurred vision [ 7 Answers ]

Im really worried I was playing with my dog by blowing in her ear and she jumped up at me and her whiskers kind of stuck into my eye! It was late, I couldn't open it the rest of the night and when I did it watered so bad, when I woke up about 8 hours later It was sore, swollen and a lot of water...

Farsighted and contacts /blurred vision [ 11 Answers ]

I just got a eye exam a few weeks ago. I am farsighted and opted for contacts. Problem is I can now see well up close but things a little blurry at a distance and get worse as dusk or dark to the point that its very hard to drive. The Doc says that's the way it is, I can't have good vision up close...

Occasional blurred vision. [ 3 Answers ]

One of my friends as been expiriencing blurry vision, she doesn't wear glasses or contacts at all. Her family just thinks her eye sight is just getting bad, but she says it comes and goes. Is there some reason for this?

Blurred Vision and headaches [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: Last night when I was playing games on the computer I found myself suddenly unable to see properly - I had this round blob in front of wherever I wanted to look (kind of like I'd been staring at a bright light for a while, which I hadn't). Then I seemed to get a zig-zag blur at the...

Blurred vision from distance [ 6 Answers ]

When I'm sitting in school, I sit up the back, (I'm paranoid about people behind me laughing and I start check my back for things) and when the teacher writes something on the board, I can't see it very well.. my hair is over my left eye all the time, would I need glasses for this? Thanks for...

View more questions Search